We are currently performing an upgrade to our software. This upgrade will bring MediaWiki from version 1.31 to 1.33. While the upgrade is being performed on your wiki it will be in read-only mode. For more information check here.
April 05, 2019 Patch
Release Version 1.7.5
Changes and Additions
- Mykara faction now has "Cultivation" as starting tech.
- Increased the value of "Urkan Politics" faction trait bonus (-30% instead of -20%).
- Sister of Mercy hero is removed from the heroes available for Mykara faction.
- Mykara's empire approval is not affected by Overgrown Cities anymore.
- Tweaked the number of turns required to build/destroy a Fungal Bloom, with the following base values in normal game speed:
- Extractor: 6/4
- Village, Ruins, Watchtower: 8/6
- Lookout Tower: 10/8
- Remotuscope Factory: 12/10
- Values of Mykara quest chapter 5 is now related to gamespeed.
- Improved the way info are displayed on the Fungal Bloom tooltip, in order to avoid confusion with Fortification value.
- Added Urkan tame cost to the Urkan label.
- Added the cost of luxuries it will cost to tame an Urkan to the Urkan Training screen.
- Fixed an issue where queued techs on the Urkan Training screen will be unqueued when the screen is closed to avoid an error generated when loading a game that had a queued tech.
- Fixed an issue where custom factions with the "Overgrown Cities" faction trait were able to see Fungal Blooms when selecting an Overgrown City.
- Fixed an issue where non-Mykara custom factions with the "Overgrown Cities" faction trait got the extractors from an Overgrown City converted into Fungal Blooms.
- Fixed an issue where all Urkan technologies displayed their price with a Dust cost, instead of Luxuries, when playing with the Forgotten faction.
- Fixed an issue where destroying an Overgrown City removed the assimilated minor faction from that region if the player did not have another colonized region with that same minor faction.
- Fixed several issues where some battle notifications related to destroyed Empire could be displayed.
- Fixed an issue where the "Tame Urkan" army action remains displayed after the player captures an Urkan by battle.