April 28, 2014 Patch
Source: Lt_Miles' Community Announcement
Alpha Early Access, Release Version 0.4.2
Changes and Additions
- Added the User's Manual and the Bestiary to the game files.
- The AI should build the biggest possible army to besiege or attack city.
- Rounding a few values in some panels (especially health and heal costs).
- Now showing the correct unit design revision everywhere, not just the latest one.
- The Empire plan is reset when the player cannot buy the tiers of the previous plan.
- The "Keypad Enter" key will end the turn, if it's available and if the player is out of the pause screen.
- Fixed the "System.Linq.Check.SourceAndPredicate" issue where the player enters a stuck situation: when an army engages in a queued battle order or if s/he attempts to assign a hero to an army which is in combat.
- Fixed an issue where the luxury boosters have a duration of 1 turn.
- Fixed an issue where the player encounters an unskippable assert if s/he attempts to assign a hero to an army which is in combat.
- Fixed an issue where the player is stuck on the loading screen after loading a session due to an unsafe serialization of empty world paths.
- Fixed an issue where the player cannot select a movement path for that army after an Auto Combat is complete.
- Fixed an issue where the Army Actions List does not refresh after an Auto Combat and displays wrong actions.
- Fixed an issue where the Vaulters Chapter 6 - Step 2 Quest - does not complete if the player activates the holy resource booster during that session.
- Fixed an issue where Ahote Zaltana Wild Walkers hero model is invisible in manual combat and on the 2D map.
- Fixed an issue where several quests cannot be completed after a save/load operation.
- Fixed multiple issues where the interactions with an army/city were not disabled when it started a battle.
- Fixed several typos.