April 29, 2015 Patch
Source: Amplitude Release Notes Thread
Release Version 1.1.1, Guardians Expansion
- 1 Release Notes Guardians
- 2 Important Fixes [All Versions]
- 3 FIXES [All versions]
Release Notes Guardians
Additions [Guardians Expansion]
- Added Guardian units.
- These ancient giants, extensions of Auriga herself, have broken free from the chains with which the Endless imprisoned them. Make their legendary might yours, and impose your supremacy on other Empires!
- Added Gemstones items.
- These exclusive accessories for the Guardians will strengthen these units even further with buffs and new skills.
- Added Legendary Deeds and Buildings.
- These extraordinary achievements are disseminated throughout the Eras.
- Added new Unique Buildings.
- These additional unique buildings will provide benefits and allow players to specialize their cities depending on their surroundings.
- Added Global Events.
- Global Events are now unfolding on Auriga. They will challenge all Empires with new bonuses and maluses.
- Added Cooperative and Competitive Quests.
- Players will either need to work together or compete to obtain a reward or suffer the hard consequences.
- Added French, German, Russian, Polish, Italian and Spanish translations of Guardians.
Changes and Additions [All Versions]
- Added an outgame view featuring the Wild Walkers.
- Added a notification displaying the features of a new content the first time the player launches a game with it.
- Added the content management system.
- Added a more comprehensive explanation of the restricted content warning.
- Added information about enabled contents and victory conditions in the tooltip of a MP session.
- Added a new quest featuring a Guardian.
- Added precisions to some steps of the Necrophages Faction questline.
- Added a limit of one occurrence per game/empire for each global quests.
- Added a game option to enable/disable the global events.
- Added a feedback on the unit tooltip when the unit is a Mercenary unit bought on the marketplace or from converted villages.
- Added a tooltip on the Military screen when the unit capacity of an Army is exceeded.
- Added a message to let the player know he/she's waiting for the other player between the resolution phase and the targeting phase of a battle.
- Improved anomalies display on the 2D map.
- Morale is now displayed in the "Status effects" of the Unit battle cards.
- Negative Morale is now displayed in battle.
- Validity of traits in custom faction is now checked (in order to avoid the exploit of duplicated traits).
- Renamed the Wild Walkers "Arcane Repository of Zaltana" in order to avoid confusion with the Wonder victory.
- Increased the base incomes of the Trade Routes by 25%.
- Effects of Shock capacity can now be cumulated.
- Increased a bit the Influence cost of Force Peace/Alliance/Truce of the Drakken Faction trait.
- Force Peace/Alliance/Truce of the Drakken Faction trait don't give Diplomatic Points as declarations anymore.
- More advanced weapons have been added to the Taskol unit of the Victory Quest for a higher challenge against these armies.
- Changed amount and nature of the loot a player can get by defeating the Taskol unit in the Victory quest.
- Reduced the diplomatic heuristics for the Luxury resources.
- Doubled Strategic Resource gains of the Cultists from their converted villages.
- Doubled chance to get some Titanium of Glassteel when looting something by searching Unspoiled Ruins in Era 1.
- Increased a bit chance to drop some Titanium and Glassteel as reward in quests triggered in Era 1.
- Changed battle heuristics on Heal, Increased Attack, Acceleration and Mind Control.
- Changed the way the military upkeep reduction is applied:
- BEFORE: the Military Upkeep reduction was applied on each unit, then the army was computing its own military upkeep.
- NOW: the Military Upkeep reduction is directly applied on the army, which means reductions are more powerful.
- BALANCING: in order to take in consideration this update, the "Thrifty" hero skill is now providing a reduction of 20% per level on Military Upkeep (instead of 50%).
Important Fixes [All Versions]
- Fixed issues of frame rate drop and long end turn phases.
- Fixed a NullReferenceException (DepartmentOfForeignAffairs.IsFriend).
- Fixed an issue where an infinite loop can occur when the AI has no city left and a settler running.
- Fixed an issue where building a district on top of an opposing army will cause the MP session to be stuck on end turn.
- Fixed an issue where, during a multiplayer session if the host destroys extractors or towers in a city, it will lead to an assert and get stuck on end turn.
FIXES [All versions]
- Fixed an issue where no check on validity of traits is made for a custom faction.
- Fixed an issue that occurred when quitting the Faction Editor screen: the user would not be notified that all changes to the custom faction were lost.
- Fixed an issue where the victory screen can be triggered twice during a session.
- Fixed an issue where the AI does not update the new unlocked unit design before reloading the save.
- Fixed an issue where the AI city garrison mission cannot move to break a siege.
- Fixed an issue where the AI city besieging does not take the reinforcement into account to launch an attack.
- Fixed an issue where the AI city garrison mission tries to avoid having too many units in the garrison by creating a patrol.
- Fixed an issue where the AI army does not always attack cities.
- Fixed an issue where the user will be transferred to the tutorial if he/she receives an invite to a MP session while the tutorial confirmation message is opened and the message is confirmed.
- Fixed an issue where multiplayer sessions can be continued after achieving the quest victory.
- Fixed an issue with the "World Shape" displays false information after clicking the "Default" button.
- Fixed an issue where, in the "Advanced World Settings" of the generation presets, selecting default and applying has no effect.
- Fixed an issue where the default values are not saved inside the "Advanced World Settings" after pressing the apply button.
- Fixed an issue where the "Huge" region size is not applied when chosen for "Small" world sized maps.
- Fixed an issue where the "Large" region size is not applied when chosen for "Tiny" world sized maps.
- Fixed an issue where region sizes "Small" and "Tiny" are not greyed out when using generation presets on "Large" and "Huge" world sized maps.
- Fixed an issue where Trade Routes are not correctly displayed with the cyclic maps.
- Fixed an issue where ships can be displayed on the ground (due to an army teleportation with a path to the ocean).
- Fixed an issue where the Dust and Science bonus of Trade Routes is weaker compared to the one granted by all other Dust and Science buildings.
- Fixed an issue where Trade Routes will be shown and be active with a City conquered by an enemy.
- Fixed an issue where the user is not informed anywhere in the game about the increased upkeep caused by the Necrophages Proliferator units that exceed the army size.
- Fixed an issue where privateers army units do not all remain privateers after splitting.
- Fixed an issue where multiple resources can be set as holy for the Vaulter major faction through the unused resources notification.
- Fixed an issue where some unique buildings per empire can be built only once per game.
- Fixed an issue where, when destroyed, some unique buildings cannot be rebuilt.
- Fixed an issue where Cargo Docks can be built on land tiles.
- Fixed an issue where Cargo Docks was giving +10 Industry to all sea/lake exploitation instead of +5.
- Fixed an issue where the population evolution notifications are not displayed when a city's population changes.
- Fixed an issue where clients cannot destroy extractors and towers from the City Management screen.
- Fixed an issue where constructions are displayed as available after users spend strategic resources when activating Vaulter boosters.
- Fixed an issue where constructions are displayed as available after users spend strategic resources when retrofitting units.
- Fixed an issue where the Settler is not spawned after razing a City if the city centre is blocked by an army and the way to the next available tile is blocked by a ridge.
- Fixed an issue where city improvements and extensions can be destroyed immediately during an assault before the City is taken.
- Fixed an issue where the construction completion behaviour when using Great Scarab is inconsistent.
- Fixed an issue where the population increase notification can be incorrect.
- Fixed an issue where the Mithrite Talisman's combat bonus offered by the "Shock" capacity is too low compared to other accessories.
- Fixed an issue where the tooltip of the Unsteady, Exhaustion, Increased fire and Unleashed potential capacities do not inform the user about how long the effect lasts.
- Fixed an issue where the terminology used in the "Precision" tooltip is inconsistent with that used in the "Range" capacity.
- Fixed an issue where Militia units do not receive increased attributes from researched technologies.
- Fixed an issue where the Level up notification does not report the City assignment for Militia.
- Fixed an issue where false information were displayed in the tooltip of the "Iron constitution" and "Roadside picnic" skill.
- Fixed an issue where the penalty to vision received during winter for armies and city expansions is not removed by heroes with the "Cold operator" skill.
- Fixed an issue where Necrophages Battle Born units can be spawned in armies without Proliferators.
- Fixed an issue where ranged units with high initiative do not use opportunity attacks.
- Fixed an issue where instead of losing -1 HP, units would lose 0 HP.
- Fixed an issue where the reinforcement arrows don't work on the Battle notification.
- Fixed an issue where Lifedrain capacity animation is played before the unit attacks.
- Fixed an issue with the unit card displays false information when the unit receives no damage after an attack.
- Fixed an issue with the Disease capacity effect is inconsistent with the information displayed in the tooltip.
- Fixed an inconsistency between the Bark Skin capacity tooltip and the Bark Skin effect tooltip displayed in the "Effects status" of the Unit battle card.
- Fixed an inconsistency between the Increased Fire capacity tooltip and the Increased effect tooltip displayed in the "Effects status" of the Unit battle card.
- Fixed an issue where users cannot complete questlines when loading autosave files created after building a quest objective city improvement.
- Fixed an issue where the "Second mouse" quest can fail in the same turn when it's received.
- Fixed an issue where no message is issued when the user searches for the target ruin in the "The unfortunate option" before completing the quest objectives.
- Fixed an issue where the empire name overflows in the "ask to declare war" drop-down list for empires with long names.
- Fixed an issue where privateer armies will stop besieging a city when "Peace", "Alliance" or "Truce" are established.
- Fixed an issue where army ships appear on land tiles after the user declares "Closed Borders" to an AI which has trespassing armies.
- Fixed an issue where users that discover converted villages do not encounter the Cultist faction.
- Fixed an issue where the Drakken empire "encountered" notification is received twice in the first turn from each Drakken empire in the session.
- Fixed an issue where it is possible to have two "Ask to Declare War" when proposing a "Market Ban Removal" and a "Truce".
- Fixed an issue where the cost of an improvement or a unit overlaps the turn until completion timer inside its tooltip.
- Fixed an issue where save files do not display the mod they belong to.
- Fixed an issue where the empire panel does not refresh the information displayed when assigning or unassigning heroes as governors or generals.
- Fixed an issue where the empire panel does not refresh the information displayed when new skills are learned by heroes.
- Fixed an issue where the empire panel does not refresh the information displayed when generals are equipped with items.
- Fixed an issue where the empire panel does not refresh the information displayed when learning the thrifty skill.
- Fixed an issue where the level of the unit overlaps with the experience bar value in the Polish version.
- Fixed an issue where the "Sisters of mercy" text is out of bounds on the German version.
- Fixed an issue where the "Show location" button does not function on its entire length while playing on Russian language.
- Fixed an issue where quest rewards overlap after loading while the Big Screen User Interface is on.
- Fixed several issues with the localised versions (thanks to ss7877 for the Russian improvements).
- Fixed an issue where no special effects can be seen on units in the military and unit design screen.
- Fixed an issue where the 3D model of the "Enequa Wing" unit on the adventure map is not displayed correctly.
- Fixed an issue where the 3D model of the "Ateshi Zealot" unit on the adventure map is not displayed correctly.
- Fixed issues with the "BFFs" achievement.
- Fixed an issue with the "Way Better Than Napoleon" achievement that happened upon loading.