Hello there! We are conducting a survey to better understand the user experience in making a first edit. If you have ever made an edit on Gamepedia, please fill out the survey. Thank you!
August 09, 2018 Patch
Release Version 1.6.4
- AI empires should privilege tiles which give 6 neighbours when colonizing (less city centers near borders).
- Increased the Resource Cost Cap for Volcanoformers from 16 at 7 to 998 at 498.
- Fixed an issue where the game does not automatically select the last played major faction in New Game screen if the faction is from any expansion.
- Fixed an issue where the Cultists faction questline cannot be completed on custom factions without the conversion trait.
- Fixed an issue where assimilated Minor Faction slot goes out of bounds when using Big Screen User Interface option.
- Fixed an issue where starting a siege with a privateer army is not reducing the city fortification.
- Fixed an issue where units do not receive deployment priority before automatic deployment.
- Fixed an issue where, if a player does not exit the defeat screen, the session will not continue for the other players in a MP session.
- Fixed an issue where, if the player equips an accessory of a certain type on an unit in the Unit design screen, then all other, better accessories of the same type and made of the same material disappear from the forge.
- Fixed an issue where roads do not reduce army movement cost when constructing trade routes, under certain circumstances.
- Fixed an issue where automated governors queue constructions on top of the queue when wonders are being built.
- Fixed an issue where the "Ice in the veins" infantry hero skill does not remove winter penalties to unit attributes.
- Fixed an issue where the "Cold Operator" hero skill does not remove all penalties applied during winter.
- Fixed several text issues.
- Fixed an issue where a performance drop is encountered when performing transition between 3D-map and 2D-map during Dust Eclipse.
- Fixed an issue where the FIDSI stats from the Golem Camp's FIDSI panel are not updated when effects of the exploited tiles change.
- Fixed an issue where Golem Camp does not display the Strategic Resource output in the FIDSI panel.
- Fixed an issue where Confluxe buffs are visible in main menu screen.
- Fixed an issue where Dust Eclipse Confluxe icon is covered by the city model in 2D map when it's spawned on any city.
- Fixed an issue where the player cannot place "Volcanoform Devices" on Ardent Mages' banners.
- Fixed an issue where the "2. Otherskins" Kapaku faction quest completes before meeting the quest's whole requirement.
- Fixed an issue where the lava lights from Kapaku themed main menu turn off at random times.
- Fixed an issue where Kapaku Faction Hero Quest Reward tooltip from "4.Preparations", step 2, displays null values if prerequisites are met prior to gaining the quest.
- Fixed an issue where two Industry Stockpile inputs appear in the Marketplace if the player obtained one Stockpile from Siege Engineering.
- Fixed an issue where the duration of the first Dust Eclipse is too short on Fast Game Speed.
- Fixed an issue where active volcano peak textures slightly spill out of boundaries.
- Fixed an issue where Volcanic Leecher improvement could be constructed on regions that have no strategic resources.
- Fixed an issue where the "Yellow bathysphere, yellow bathysphere...", step 2, triggers if the step 1 of the quest fails.
- Fixed an issue where armies using auto-explore do not dive sunken ruins.
- Fixed an issue where Transport Ships are not affected by vision reduction received from winter effects.
- Fixed an issue where "Dust Focal" does not deal damage on counter attack.
- Fixed an issue where Artillery units affected by "Cat's Paw" keep doing siege damage to the city its capture.
- Fixed an issue where the counter of the chapter 2, step 2, of Allayi faction quest displays "-1" as the required number of turns for its completion.
- Fixed an issue where searching ruins on the first summer with the Allayi is not giving orbs.