August 21, 2014 Patch
Source: Amplitude Developer Blog
Beta Early Access, Release Version 0.6.1
- 1 Patch Notes
- 2 Other Fixes
- 3 Known Issues
Changes and Additions
- Added the Drakken faction, an ancient and venerable race which prizes lore, history, and wisdom above all things.
- Added orchestral version of the musics.
- Added the Faction introduction movies and subtitles.
- Added a md5 hash algorithm to hash the databases and filter the MP games that are not compatible in the sessions list.
- Tweaked XP earned by Heroes and units.
- Adjusted watchtower foundation generation to increase chances of having them near frontiers and far from each other.
- Added the victory by Supremacy.
- Fixed the victory by Elimination.
- Removed HP/ATK/DEF maluses on players in Impossible/Endless difficulty, and reduced bonuses on AI.
- Increased Bribe cost by 50 Dust (flat) so that Bribe would be more rarely used in early game.
- Added constraints on generation options to avoid worlds with less than 4 regions.
- Added more steps in Region Size (without changing the min and max size).
- Strategic/luxury/anomaly odds generation options now work.
- Removed some generation options.
- The geometry advanced setting is now a graphic setting.
- Added or completed texts of the tooltips for the Advanced Settings.
- Improved the scoring of buildings and army objectives.
- Added the army objective location in the unit production scoring.
- Improved the decision algorithm to choose between buildings and units production.
- Improved strategic plan and city state transitions.
- Improved armies liveability by cancelling the mission when the power of the army drops.
- Improved armies liveability by merging smaller armies and by avoiding to split the bigger ones.
- Improved hero assignation (in progress).
- Improved the AI CPU performance.
- The AI can now buy heroes, units and resources on the Marketplace.
- The AI can now sell resources on the Marketplace.
- Allowed the Settler to colonise as soon as an enemy is detected to reduce settlers loss.
- The AI can now bribe Minor Faction villages.
- Added a quest resolution for the AI (based only on time and difficulty).
- Implemented basic heuristics for all contracts and terms.
- Improved the diplomatic influences based on other empires actions (aggressive colonisation, battle, etc.).
- Improved the diplomatic notification. Diplomatic text are placeholders for now.
- Improved the diplomatic behaviours and feedback.
- An accepted contract will now trigger an acknowledgement message.
- Added attitude notifications.
- Added a tooltip on Resources in the negotiation screen.
- Added an icon to the Cities in the negotiation screen.
- Improved the display of the stockpiles and how they are used.
- Corrected paths on Empire plan's unit bonuses (some weren't affecting units in City garrison).
- Added a feedback (a crown) to identify the Main City of an empire.
- The population now shows the total number of workers (city pop + pacified villages), with the details in the tooltip.
- Added more information about the ownership of a captured city.
- Changed the effects of the Stun ability (removed the damage effect; the different levels now affect the probability to succeed).
- Improved the display of the faction encounter notification.
- The chain lightning execution and the report duration are now scaled according to battle speed.
- High ground bonus is now increased during winter.
- Added the life gauge to the main hero, as well as injured and level-up icons when applicable.
- In the encounter result panel, if undead units have spawned from parasited units, they are added to the list with a special icon.
- In the encounter result panel, if the last stand ability has been used on a hero, a special icon is displayed.
- Reverted the order in which the transactions appear in a turn, for consistency (the most recent is always on top).
- Removed the Black market treaty.
- Increased the max number of Heroes available on the Marketplace.
- Changed order of three Wild Walker Hero skills to decrease their Industry potential at level 2.
- Decreased Broken Lords skill Mining Authority (from +1 to +0.5 resource bonus on deposits).
- Skills with percentage bonuses to attributes now affect Heroes too.
- Changed "Functioning Insomniac" skill (only 1 level but more effective) and Industry on forest skill (only 1 level now).
- Corrected "odds of looting nothing" (when searching on ruins) on hero skills.
- Added 4 side quests (Village quests: The Doubtful Chief, Winter Has Come; Ruins quests: Within a Rock in a Hard Place, A Princely Gift).
- Moved the “Right of Way” technology from Era 3 to Era 2.
- Improved the display of the effects of the Ardent Mages technologies (pillars and spells).
- Added Relation Point score on the stats ending screen.
- The effects in the tooltips are now grouped when using the same symbol/per/to/on/from/valueformat/etc.
- Fixed an issue where a garrison panel is displaying for the villages.
- The loading of a new game or a saved game now displays a picture related to the player's faction.
- Improved the display of the in-game console.
- Added the resource income in the resource tooltip.
- Changed the visibility of the FIDS income for the trade routes in the 2D strategic map.
- Added XP gain per turn in the tooltip of the units and heroes.
- Added numerical values for current and or XP required to level up for units and heroes.
- Updated the icons of the Diplomatic abilities.
- Added a confirmation message when exiting a multiplayer lobby.
- Fixed an issue where an unskippable assert is displayed after ending the turn (AICommanderMission.TryCreateArmyMission).
- Fixed an issue where the player can remain stuck when attacking a minor faction village.
- Fixed an issue where a skippable assert is generated when the user tries to load a multiplayer session from another multiplayer session.
- Fixed an issue where skippable asserts are generated when minor factions start to siege AI cities and can raze cities.
- Fixed an issue where a skippable assert is generated when the user selects the starting army.
- Fixed an issue where the AI was still moving the player armies when the player has joined a game.
- Fixed an issue where the player is not informed that s/he can only trade cities when proposing a Truce.
- Fixed an issue where the player can select eliminated factions in the drop down list found in the Diplomacy screen.
- Fixed an issue where expansion buildings do not change their colour on the adventure map after they are conquered.
- Fixed an issue where dismissing an assimilated faction removes all the minor factions unit designs.
- Fixed an issue where many AOE given by the same action were not properly applied.
- Fixed an issue where the reinforcements gave XP to the opponent after a retreat.
- Fixed an issue where the Parasitism capacity returns the dead units as Militia units.
- Fixed an issue where the capacity levels are not displayed properly.
- Fixed an issue where units immune to disease are also immune to the Parasitism capacity.
- Fixed an issue where the Privateers units are too weak compared to faction units equipped with items.
- Fixed an issue where the "Explore" army action functions only for the first army which was set on doing it.
- Fixed an issue where the Broken Lords hero skill "Distributed Defences" does not also apply to the hero.
- Fixed an issue where the Wild Walker hero skill "Natural Architect" is not unlocked when learning the "Cold Operator".
- Fixed an issue where the Wild Walker hero skill "Behemoth Trainer" can be unlocked by learning the "Functioning insomniac".
- Fixed an issue where the Ardent Mages hero skill "Seething Fire" does not apply to the hero as well.
- Fixed an issue where all quests that ask the player to complete the objective in a set number of turns display a debug text as the number.
- Fixed several typos in the quests' texts.
- Fixed an issue where the technology received for completing the Wild Walkers questline has a placeholder image and icon.
- Fixed an issue where the 7.2 Wild walker questline technology "Arcane repository of zaltana" unlocks two city improvements.
- Fixed an issue where the vengeful army spawned in the Accidental Desecrator side quest does not attack the user's army.
- Fixed an issue where the Broken Lords Chapter 8 step 2 of the faction quest cannot be completed.
- Fixed an issue where the Roving Clans Chapter 2 alternative quest does not trigger.
- Fixed an issue where the Roving Clans Chapter 4 alternative quest does not trigger.
- Fixed an issue where the Roving Clans Chapter 7 cannot be completed.
- Fixed an issue where the Necrophages Chapter 5 alternative quest does not trigger.
- Fixed an issue where the Necrophages chapter 7.1 cannot be completed.
- Fixed an issue where the tooltips in the zoomed out research screen are not properly located.
- Fixed an issue where the "Advanced Armour" does not unlock titanium and glassteel armours.
- Fixed an issue where the Necrophages "Cannon fodder" icon overlaps with the "Conscription centre" inside the research screen.
- Fixed an issue where the tooltips of game speed choices in the new game screen do not provide useful information.
- Fixed an issue where the buyout icon does not increase in size when switching to the "big screen user interface" on 1920x1080.
- Fixed an issue where the tooltip for the empire plan notification icon does not display the number of turns remaining until a plan can be unlocked.
- Fixed an issue where the player is not informed about the siege effects.
- Fixed an issue where checked and unchecked tick boxes present the same highlight on mouse-over.
- Fixed an issue where two Urces units are displayed in the "Available constructions" after the user assimilates "Urces" minor faction.
- Fixed an issue where unlocking the marketplace through diplomacy traded techs does not function properly.
- Fixed an issue where the game pace timer display will stop functioning if the user starts 2 consecutive sessions with a timer enabled.
- Fixed several missing icons.
- Fixed an issue where Minor villages and borough streets models disappear.
- Fixed an issue where all city tiles under the effect of an Ardent Mages pillar will play disappear and play the construction animation when the pillar expires.
- Fixed an issue where capturing or receiving cities does not change the Extractor or Watchtower models.
- Fixed an issue where the Ardent Mages Pillars are visible through the fog of war of explored regions for other players.
- Fixed an issue where a desync is generated on worker assignation when joining a game in progress.
- Fixed an issue where a desync is generated when the AI chooses a strategy in multiplayer.
- Fixed an issue where the "back to lobby" button doesn't properly explain that it resyncs the users of the session.
- Fixed an issue where a desync is generated in a sessions if a user changed her/his name while another user is offline in the Steam Friends list.
- Fixed an issue where the player filter loses its functionality after any filter is used inside the multiplayer join game screen.
- Related to our game engine:
- Primary monitors not used by the game: we are working with Unity to fix this issue.
- Game in front of other programs when alt-tabbed: we are working with Unity to fix this issue.