December 22, 2015 Patch
Release Version 1.3.5
- Fixed several issues with Intel HD Graphics (fog of war missing essentially).
- Fixed an issue with lags reported by AMD players (reducing depth of field quality to minimize the problem)
- Fixed an issue where debug text was displayed inside the "Siege" army action tooltip when pillaging.
- Fixed an issue in the Diplomacy Screen, where the status "Infiltrated" was specified on empires even though the Shadows DLC was not activated.
- Fixed an issue where "A" character was missing from the authorized characters for the unit designs (Spanish version only).
- Temporary fix for a sound issue with Ardent Mages hero movement. Sound has been muted until a proper fix.
- Fixed some typos.
- Fixed an issue where the first encounter of the Forgotten faction was triggering the wrong sound.
- Fixed an issue where the Era 3 exclusive Forgotten technology called "Learn from Others" was not properly giving the +3XP to all empire heroes per Infiltrated Hero.
The Lost Tales
- Fixed an issue where the Pet Sounds quest was available for Broken Lords.
- Fixed an issue where the Pet Sounds quest was requiring Igor the sheep to be in any city.
- Fixed an issue where the Mothers In Distress quest was available for Cultists.
- Fixed an issue where the Relocation of the Blind quest was missing a reward in its first step.
- Fixed an issue where false information was displayed for the Pet Sounds step 2 quest objective regarding required Food production.
- Fixed an issue where some of the lore quests were not branded as such.
Forges of Creation
- Fixed an issue where the Scyther unit could not be trained when having the "Scythe of Auriga" sword equipped.