We are currently performing an upgrade to our software. This upgrade will bring MediaWiki from version 1.31 to 1.33. While the upgrade is being performed on your wiki it will be in read-only mode. For more information check here.
March 04, 2019 Patch
Release Version 1.7.4
- Disabled faction introduction notification for tutorial faction.
- Updated Fungal Bloom regeneration which now gives 0.5% for each Fungal Bloom on your total Life regen.
- Improved the way armies check if they arrived to a Fungal Bloom to destroy it.
- Improved the way Urkans can be reached by AI empires.
- Fixed an issue where a crash can occur on OSX after 100 minutes.
- Fixed multiple text issues.
- Fixed an issue where a tamed Urkan can be attacked by an ally of the owner without declaring war.
- Fixed an issue where Lices roaming armies can reinforce Minor Faction villages.
- Fixed an issue where AI Minor Empire can spawn Lices units in villages.
- Fixed an issue where Urkan Evolution Screen Cancel and Unlock icons display low quality graphics.
- Fixed an issue where previously assigned spies to a city are not sent to the Academy when said city becomes overgrown by Mykara.
- Fixed an issue where pacifying and overgrowing Erycis villages does not grant any assimilation bonus when playing as the Mykara.
- Fixed several issues where the Attack army action was not properly enabled with Tamed and Wild Urkans.
- Fixed an issue where "A Brighter Future" side quest can require the Mykara player to build an already constructed improvement after overgrowing multiple enemy cities.
- Fixed an issue where Urkan Evolution Screen closed up after selecting a trait and clicking unlock button.
- Fixed an issue where the next militia spawn turn was reset in some cases.
- Fixed an issue where, when a Dust Eclipse begins, ruins marked with the visual effect for Endless Day no longer display an icon in the simplified map view.
- Fixed an issue where if the player built a borough next to a resource that already has the ability to extract, the player would not be able to build an intensifier until the game was reloaded.