March 3, 2015 Patch
Source: Amplitude Release Notes Thread
Release Version 1.0.44
Changes and Additions
- Added the Victory Questline and a new victory condition: once you complete your main faction quest, you can attempt to achieve this quest to win the game.
- Added a new Steam achievement linked to the victory questline: Loremeister - "Win a Quest Victory."
- Added a system of World Generation Presets: different exotic continent layouts and starting positions to spice up your games. Three presets are available: New World, Scattered, Symmetrical.
- Added the Dorgeshi minor faction [G2G Vote].
- Added three achievements designed by the community [G2G Vote]:
- BFFs: finish a game while never breaking an alliance you made with a faction at least 100 turns before (by T41).
- Way Better Than Napoléon: conquer 5 cities during a single winter (by andm).
- Dungeon & Drakken: as the Drakken, exploit at least 5 ruins in a single game (by Teslaflux).
- Added a new Diplomatic term: "Ask to Declare War on".
- Added a "Create Army on City" button on the Academy Screen in order to create an army made of a Hero only.
- Added a specific unit ("Battle Born") for the ones spawned by the Proliferator in order to avoid confusion with the regular Foragers.
- Added a new Outgame View featuring the Drakken.
- Added various tools for the modding, available via the in-game console. You will have to enter a special command in order to enable these tools: "--enablemoddingtools" in the launch options of Steam for Endless Legend (right *click, "Properties", "General" tab, "Set Launch Options" button). Warning: Steam achievements and multiplayer sessions are not available when these tools are enabled.
- Added new shortcuts:
- F: display of the FIDS
- V: switch between all armies
- N: pop-up the first notification of the list
- Up/Down Arrows: scrolls the army/city list when their screens are opened
- Ctrl + Return: end turn
- Alt + Left Click: force move a unit to a destination occupied by another unit in battle
- Changed the shortcut to disable the GUI (Ctrl + F10).
- Improved the display of FIDS on the world map.
- Added Portuguese missing characters.
- Added Cyrillic and Polish characters in the authorised characters (for armies, cities, save names).
- Improved Diplomatic points system: when Influence is invested in Diplomacy, contracts worsening the relation don't give Diplomatic Points while other contracts give a bit more.
- Increased the Influence gain earned through turns for empires staying allies and on killings of common opponent units.
- The Dust Care ability of the Broken Lords now uses an action point.
- The Resource Magnetron Vaulters city improvement now requires Holy Resource and doubled its costs.
- Balanced the Vaulters faction by removing the expansion disapproval bonus from the "Holy Resource" affinity.
- Increased the Dust cost of Ardent Mages spells stunning enemies.
- Increased a bit the bonus of the Ardent Mages spells boosting attack.
- Moved back to Era 5 the last Ardent Mages technology leveling up pillars.
- Moved back to Era 4 the last Ardent Mages technology leveling up spells.
- Fixed an issue where a random CTD occurs for players using an ATI/AMD graphic card and using the 64-bit version of the game.
- Fixed an issue where the in-game menu is not displayed for Mac players using an ATI/AMD graphic card.
- Fixed an issue where Mac players can no longer save after overwriting a save file created on the same turn.
- Fixed an issue where a session fails to load after receiving a skippable assert in the loading screen (NotImplementedException: The game creation process has failed).
- Fixed an issue where a game can remain stuck in multiplayer battles when attacking a city which only has militia units.
- Fixed an issue where a skippable assert is generated when the player enables the Big Screen User Interface while having the diplomacy screen opened and a certain treaty is queued.
- Fixed an issue where a nullref exception can occur when trying to serialise a broken/failed quest.
- Fixed an issue where a nullref exception can occur when an AI empire tries to resolve a quest with 0% of success.
- Fixed an issue where a nullref exception can occur when hovering a proposal cost in the negotiation screen.
- Fixed an issue where AI empires raise an error when the item has no tier/resource.
- Fixed an issue where the AI empire doesn't colonize other continents in certain cases.
- Fixed an issue where the AI empire does not try to colonize other regions if the player colonises the AI's starting region fist.
- Fixed an issue where the AI major factions stop sending diplomatic offers to players during gameplay.
- Fixed an issue where the AI empire builds settlers continuously when there is little or no space to expand.
- Fixed an issue where AI armies trying to attack a city do not move anymore if there are not enough exploitation tiles.
- Fixed an issue where the Necrophages Sacrifice might only work for 1 turn without considering the amount of population.
- Fixed an issue where the Necrophages workers can be sacrificed during an assault before the city is taken.
- Fixed an issue that prevented the "Keys to the Market" trait to be used with the "Pitiless" trait.
- Fixed an issue where no visual effects are displayed on city centre tiles when using the Vaulters/Mezari teleport action.
- Fixed an issue where the Mezari faction can be selected in the Faction Choice screen without having the Dungeon of the Endless Crystal Pack.
- Fixed an issue where the Mezari units are not textured (appearing therefore all pink!) in multiplayer sessions when a client rejoins after rebooting the title.
- Fixed an issue where the Ardent Mages pillars allow armies to go to water and continue to move.
- Fixed an issue where the army is healed when using a retreat with the Broken Lords technology "Synchronic Temple".
- Fixed an issue where a bonus of 2 Dust per turn was given when assimilating minor factions.
- Fixed an issue where the Unit buyout loses functionality for units that have already been bought in a previous research era.
- Fixed an issue where constructions are displayed as available after players spend strategic resources without deselecting the city.
- Fixed an issue where the militia can't be deployed at the beginning of a battle if only the governor is present.
- Fixed an issue where, when attacking a city or when a city is participating in the battle, the militia is not included in the city garrison.
- Fixed an issue where the effects on army for the "Cold operator" skill are missing.
- Fixed an issue where redundant information is displayed in the "Effects" section of the "Cold operator" skill.
- Fixed an issue where the "Shock" capacity do not provide morale penalty on target in battle.
- Fixed an issue where the battle zone does not contains the city tiles.
- Fixed an issue where the loot is displayed in the battle notification when loosing a battle.
- Fixed an issue where the world shape "Many continents" does not work for the "Tiny" map size.
- Fixed an issue where the "World seed value" cannot be inserted in the "Seed value" field.
- Fixed an issue where the fortification bonus only applies when the player attacks the AI, not when the player is attacked by the AI.
- Fixed an issue where luxury resources and anomalies can be on the same tiles than watchtower foundations or quest POIs.
- Fixed an issue where the world generation can create a 6-tile region with unsearchable ruin on it.
- Fixed an issue where diplomatic costs for proposal are not correctly applied to the empire requesting it.
- Fixed an issue where the influence cost of trading resources overlaps the "increase amount" button in diplomatic negotiations when trading resources.
- Fixed an issue where no information is displayed inside the marketplace screen to notify users about what a marketplace ban is and how to remove it.
- Fixed an issue where you cannot add more than one proposal to a contract when using the "Counter Proposition" button.
- Fixed an issue where the "Show location" button appears whereas there are several quest markers.
- Fixed an issue where step 2 of Chapter 6 of the Drakken faction quest can not be resolved if the player destroys a city.
- Fixed an issue where the Chapter 8 of the Cultists faction quest does not complete for custom factions with multiple owned cities.
- Fixed an issue where the Eyeless Ones unit can not spawn in the Chapter 4 of the Cultists faction quest.
- Fixed several in-game text/localisation issues.
- Fixed the description of the "Who, me?" achievement.
- Fixed an issue where the name of saved games can contain an unlimited number of characters causing the saving operation to stop working when too many characters are used.
- Fixed an issue where the auto pop-up option for the unused boosters notification is not saved.
- Fixed an issue where the custom design "New" button remains highlighted during the tutorial after being pressed.