May 14, 2014 Patch
Source: Lt_Miles' Community Announcement
Alpha Early Access, Release Version 0.4.8
Changes and Additions
- Added a +10 Approval on all luxury boosters.
- Increased Approval gain per District level from 10 to 15.
- Switched technology positions: Marketplace (Resources) is now in Era 2, and Marketplace (Mercenaries) is now in Era 3.
- Fixed an issue where an unskippable assert is generated while loading or starting a new session (*.OnUnloadGame).
- Fixed an issue where a skippable assert is displayed by clicking multiple times on a notification in order to remove it.
- Fixed several Null Reference Exceptions (ArmyWorldCursor.OnCursorDrag, Garrison.UpdateLifeAfterEncounter).
- Fixed an issue where the "A final battleground" Broken Lords - chapter 7, step 1 - quest cannot be completed.
- Fixed an issue with the charge capacity.
- Fixed an issue where the Diplomacy screen is cropped on a 4:3 display.
- Fixed an issue where the camera stops panning when the player moves the cursor over the HUD.
- Fixed an issue where the player remains stuck inside the combat notification when clicking multiple times to remove it.
- Fixed an issue where the unit preview screen does not display the extra slot granted by the "Tailor's Guild" technology.
- Fixed an issue where the quest rewards are not positioned correctly in the reward field.
- Fixed an issue where the Dust income is not displayed on the control banner panel (Using the kilo symbol now when values exceed 1000 (both for the stock and trend). Also in case where the text overflows, the text is displayed with a smaller font.
- Fixed an issue where the "Earth Tower" and "Ceratan Village" graphical representations are overlapped by their tiles.
- Fixed an issue where a draw does not trigger the completion of a quest when everyone is killed.
- Fixed an issue where an equipment item is sticking to the mouse after a right-click to close, while the item is being dragged.
- Fixed an issue where the player could not see the preview of a unit when it was the only unit of its army.
- Fixed an issue where the initiative modifications were not properly updated on the client side during battles.
- Fixed several names and descriptions.