May 6, 2014 Patch
Source: Lt_Miles' Community Announcement
Alpha Early Access, Release Version 0.4.5
Changes and Additions
- Added the icons for Mithrite and Hyperium accessories.
- Added the effect of the booster to the droppable luxury resources' tooltips in the Quest and Marketplace screens.
- The booster state is now only shown in the booster tooltips of the Empire screen.
- Added the effect of the booster to the luxury deposits' tooltips in the Region panel.
- Now all FIDS/Approval/Influence bonuses and maluses are applied on the "gain" part which can't become less than 0. Other "upkeep" costs (Food consumption, Dust upkeep, etc.) are applied afterwards.
- Now Stockpiles give FIS as following:
- Level 1: 60% of the cost
- Level 2: 70% of the cost
- Level 3: 80% of the cost
- Corrected assimilation cost increase (now depends on number of currently assimilated factions).
- Reduced hero cost per level on Marketplace.
- Moved Necrophages6 technology (Era2 on the left) to avoid conflict with accessory common tier 3 technology.
- Added a scrollview for the list of units in the Military Screen.
- Added a scrollview for the rewards in the Quest screen and notification panel.
- Added a tooltip on the army upkeep of the military screen.
- Updated the manuals. The research function is now enabled.
- Fixed an issue preventing the display of the game after an alt+tab.
- Fixed several Null Reference Exceptions (ArmyAction_Attack.FillTargets, Garrison.UpdateLifeAfterEncounter and VisibilityRenderer.Unload).
- Fixed an Argument Null Exception (DiplomaticRelationScore.AddModifier).
- Fixed an issue where researching assimilation slot technologies will increase the cost of all the assimilations. Now the price depends on the number of already assimilated factions (with the same cost evolution).
- Fixed an issue where the GUI arrow buttons for previous/next controlled region don't work properly.
- Fixed an issue where the selected units cannot be selected again when splitting units.
- Fixed an issue where the split unit should be selected when splitting a unit.
- Fixed an issue of serialization regarding the stockpiles.
- Fixed an issue where Stockpiles of the same type cannot be applied to multiple cities at once.
- Fixed several issues regarding the siege system.
- Fixed an issue where, during manual combat, if a unit's path towards its target is obstructed by another unit, the unit will not attempt to find a new path or to attack another target.
- Fixed an issue where map scrolling using the arrow keys is disabled when the mouse cursor is held over an element of the GUI.
- Fixed an issue where playing multiple sessions without exiting to desktop will cause a menu overlap when selecting an army.
- Fixed several names and descriptions.