November 23, 2016 Patch
Release Version 1.5.7
- Fixed an issue where defenders' life is lost even if there still is fortification during a siege.
- Fixed an issue where "Pathfinder" Allayi hero skill does not work.
- Fixed an issue where battle-related Tempest achievements are not properly unlocked in certain cases ("It Came from the Depths", "Go back to R'lyeh", "The Great Old One" and "Full Deck").
- Fixed an issue where the game will desync if players trade fortresses with units assigned to garrison during a MP session.
- Fixed an issue where units are damaged by retaliation in controlled land or oceanic regions during truce.
- Fixed several text issues.
- Fixed an issue where units are damaged by retaliation in controlled oceanic regions during cold war.
- Fixed an issue where fortresses will become captured without being assaulted if their garrison is destroyed when participating as reinforcements.
- Fixed an issue where manual battles can be initiated without defenders if ungarrisoned fortresses are attacked.
- Fixed an issue where submerged undetected units will receive retaliation damage.
- Fixed an issue where "Super Charge" is not applied after deployment on lightning tiles or in the same turn after movement.