October 16, 2014 Patch
Source: Amplitude Forums, Lt_Miles' post
Release Version 1.0.7
Changes and Additions
- Added the Italian version of Endless Legend.
- Reduced the arrival of roaming faction armies in Newbie and Easy difficulties.
- Updated the strategic resources costs on city improvements.
- Reduced Subterranean Gardens Food bonus in Winter from 15 to 10 (per exploitation tile).
- Changed "Scientific Envoy" strategic cost from 20 Glassteel to 20 Titanium (since that improvement gives more science on trade routes and Science improvements require Titanium, not Glassteel like Dust improvements)
- Changed "Army Manual" strategic cost from 5 Mithrite to 5 Hyperium (XP bonuses are linked to Hyperium)
- Changed XP gains:
- Doubled Hero XP gains for Search, Bribe, Conversion, Siege and when defending against a Siege.
- Slightly increased Hero XP gain as governor when an element in the city construction queue is built/recruited.
- Removed Hero XP gain when colonizing.
- Rework the Broken Lord formula: now the cost increases way slower depending on the empire scale.
- Lowered effect of regeneration: 5 /10 / 15 => 2 /4 / 6 per level
- Removed additional +1 vision on city center gained in Roving Clans' "Tower defense" improvement
- Tweaked the values and prerequisites of two Necrophages quest city improvements.
- Tweaked prerequisite of side quests asking to reach 40 of science or industry during 10 turns.
- Tweaked Conversion trait to make sure additional cities pay 5 times less than the main city per converted village within the empire.
- Changed the whole formula for the military power AI evaluation: the AI makes a better evaluation before attacking an army.
- Reduced the heuristic for weapon technologies: the more the AI has weapon/armor technologies, the less it wants more of them.
- Allowed multiple attacks for AI empires.
- Improved the opportunistic AI behavior when near a ruin.
- Increased the diversity of units used by the AI empires.
- Added a new influence trend rule: the influence points gained per turn from an alliance now increase in time.
- Removed invalid term when a contract is counter proposed.
- Added more information to the logs provided by the World Generator.
- Changed the way the World Generator is compiled in order to fix issues with some configurations.
- Fixed an issue where a NullReferenceException assert is displayed when teleport is used on sieged city with battle.
- Fixed an issue where the Besieger tag on an army are not properly removed.
- Fixed an issue where AI garrison does not keep more than one unit.
- Fixed an issue where Auto battle takes place instead of Manual battle if there is an fleet nearby that could come as reinforcements.
- Fixed an issue where Trade Routes cause a desync.
- Fixed an issue with the AI when the pacified village are too far.
- Fixed an issue where AI conversion does not work when the village is pacified.
- Fixed an issue where AI does not convert enemy villages.
- Fixed an issue where AI does not complete quests.
- Fixed an issue where a level up notification is displayed even if the unit has reached the max level.
- Fixed an issue with side quests asking to build an "Only One Per Empire" city improvement in a specific city.
- Fixed an issue with the prerequisite of the "Master of Luxury" quest.
- Fixed an issue where the Ardent Mages Era 6 "Sacrificial amplifiers" technology is counted for Scientific Victory.
- Fixed an issue with the Cultists Faction color.
- Fixed an issue where building a settler for the Broken Lords cost 2 populations.
- Fixed an issue where the "Food efficient" and "Agriculturally Challenged" traits can be added to the same custom faction.
- Fixed an issue where Villages pacified by force do not grant vision when converted by the cultists major faction.
- Fixed an issue where the bonus displayed for Necrophages "Roadside picnic" and "Iron constitution" skills was wrong.
- Fixed an issue where a city is created without settler.
- Fixed an issue where units cannot be transferred onto city tiles.
- Fixed an issue where the army names are not properly displayed for some languages.
- Fixed an issue where the retrofit cost does not take care of speed and empire bonuses.
- Fixed an issue where shared vision treaties grant vision to allies from Privateer armies.
- Fixed an issue where the Diplomatic relation state chaos now doesn't applied at the beginning of the game and at the first encounter.
- Fixed an issue where it is not possible to change the technology selection state of a previously canceled technology after a save/load process.
- Fixed an issue where the movement path changes color when drawn across hostile armies hidden in fog of war.
- Fixed several localization issues with the Polish version.