September 11, 2014 Patch
Source: Amplitude Developer Blog
Beta Early Access, Release Version 0.7.4
Changes and Additions
- Implementation of the new battle rules.
- Updated the units.
- Updated the unit capacities.
- Updated the items effects.
- Refactoring of the technology tree.
- Added Eras 5 and 6 of the technology tree.
- Added new Winter Effects.
- Global balancing of the game.
- Added animated diplomats.
- Added French and German localizations for testing purposes.
- Added OSX version for testing purposes.
- Added the tutorial.
- Added the game credits list.
- Implemented the Audio mix.
- Fixed 250+ issues. Too many fixes to be listed here... (sic)
- Players cannot join a MP session set with a different language.
Related to our game engine:
- Primary monitors not used by the game: we are working with Unity to fix this issue.
- Game in front of other programs when Alt-Tabbed: we are working with Unity to fix this issue.
Mac Version Beta Release
The Mac version is now available: it is a 32-bit version for now, for testing purposes (we are working on a 64-bit version too). If you have purchased Endless Legend, it should now appear in your Steam library: download it as any other games on Steam and report your issues in the Technical Support section of our forum.